Client Service Manager –
APPLIED IMAGE, a specialized imaging technology company, is looking for a Client Service Manager who enjoys interfacing with customers mostly by phone and email. Our products span a wide range of test patterns used for testing cameras, scanners, and photonic imaging systems. Must enjoy a fast-paced small company environment where what you do counts.
- Technical Customer Service / Inside Sales – provide phone & email support for our customers who call in with questions about our products, build rapport, providing technical information.
- Educate customers and present our products and solutions as required to win the sale.
- Prepare quotations and provide product pricing and availability to our customers.
- Collaborate internally and with the client on design plans and prepare winning quotes and proposals.
- Process orders and communicate the status of orders with our customers.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, explaining technical features, and identifying new opportunities within the organization.
- Updates product and job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in training sessions.
- Must have Customer Services or Inside Sales experience for at least one year.
- Minimum 2 years college or equivalent in technical field.
- Must have good communication, organization, and time-management skills and enjoy interfacing with customers via phone and emails.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required.
- Optics, Imaging, Photographic (digital or analog), Mechanical and/or blueprint reading a plus but not necessary (will train).
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and a curious mind.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients/vendors
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products/quotations
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
- Multitasking skills required
- Must be a team player
- Achievement-motivated to set and surpass realistic goals
- General (Work hours and benefits):
FULL Time 40 hours/week; Monday to Friday. US work authorization (Required).
Competitive Wage Package with bonus program dependent on skill level.
Standard benefits package applies (medical, dental, group life, 401K, holiday, and paid personal days).
Commensurate with experience and industry standards.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
90% of our employees are fully vaccinated.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Rochester, NY 14609: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Authorized to work in the USA.
AAP/EEO Statement Applied Image is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. It affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applied Image conforms to the spirit and the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the company will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all the employee’s activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. The duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice as directed by the VP of Operations or the President of the company.