These targets are designed to fit discreetly alongside objects being digitized without adding significant image data and is intended to enable image digitization quality control and workflow monitoring.
- Sheet-metal mounted, this target provides a means to measure sampling rate (dpi), resolution, color, tone, noise and color channel misregistration. Compliant with existing ISO standard’s protocols when measured using Image Science Associates GoldenThread.
- It has the identical 18 color patches of the GretagMacbeth ColorChecker®, plus 12 unique spectrally neutral gray patches to better track high dynamic range tones often encountered in many collections
- All patches are annotated with their L*a*b* values so, if in the future, doubt arises about the color genealogy of the object, and the target is included in the image, the user has a clear path back to the colors and tones of the original object. One can also quickly check the annotated L*a*b* values of the target against those provided by commercial image editing software
- There are also vertical and horizontal slanted edge targets near the center to calculate the spatial frequency response (SFR) along with bar-type wedge features to quickly judge spatial resolution visually (200-850 dpi) or compare against software calculated results
- Metric- and English-based rulers are provided to confirm sampling rate
|Billable Weight:||2 lbs|
18.5 in. x 1.75 in. – 469.9mm x44.45mm