|Overall Size||13.385 in. x 9.449 - 340mm x 240mm|
The following is a summary list of image features:
- Framing arrows which define 1:1; 4:3; and 2:2 aspect rations, assist in framing the target's active area.
- A central dual-frequency zone plate on a black square can be used to set focus.
- Central hyperbolic wedges measure resolution power from 200 to 2500 line widths per picture height (lw/ph).
- Slightly slanted squares (approximately 5o) and diagonal black squares (50o) provide spatial frequency response (SFR) at multiple locations.
- Horizontal, vertical, and 45 degree square wave sweeps measure aliasing ratios and resolution in a range from 200 to 2500 lw/ph.