NIST Traceable Color Transmission Calibration Slide for Whole Slide Imagers– Calibrated (IAM-9C-WSI-SECCAL)
Microscopy color patches for assessing color accuracy. NIST traceable calibration data for each large color patch is supplied as spectral transmission. By using the supplied spreadsheet, this data can be converted to the color space you need (such as Adobe RGB 1998, L*A*B*, XYZ, etc.)
- 12 color patches selected for digital pathology imaging
- Clear background
- The color patches are individually calibrated for spectral transmission in 5nm increments from 340nm to 830nm (this allows accurate conversion (using the supplied spreadsheet) to other color space units)
- A glass coverslip is permanently cemented over the color film.
- The film is permanently sandwiched between glass; atmospheric deterioration of the measured values is minimized.
- Each slide is individually serialized and calibrated.
Included with each slide:
- Calibrated IAM-9C-WSI color microscope slide
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Data Report
- Conversion Spreadsheet
- USB flash drive with data and spreadsheet
- Protective case
|Billable Weight:||2 lbs|
0.2 mm (0.007”) thick polyester photo-film mounted onto 0.7 mm D263 optical glass, (0.006”) glass coverslip for protection (exact thickness is subject to change)
75mm x 25mm, max thickness 1.2mm